- October 29, 2010 // 10 Comments
- December 2, 2010 // 8 Comments
- December 2, 2010 // 6 Comments
- August 23, 2011 // 4 Comments
- March 2, 2011 // 4 Comments
- September 19, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 16, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 15, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 12, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 8, 2012 // 0 Comments
- By ragee1318, March 3, 2012
- By GRN Reddy, February 27, 2012
- By manoj mishra, January 11, 2012
- By Damien, January 5, 2012
- By Damien, January 4, 2012
Indian media sources reported that a minor flare up occurred along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh, when a group of Chinese soldiers attempted to transgress in to the Indian controlled territory.
One of the personnel serving with the Indian paramilitary organization Border Security Force (BSF) was hurt in a bomb explosion, which was later blamed on the rebel group People’s Liberation Army of Manipur (PLA).
The army sources reported a few hours ago that an encounter between the separatist militants and the security forces is ongoing at the Ganderbal district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Officials from the Indian army announced today that they are launching a massive drive, to seize illegal arms and explosives in the riot hit state of Assam.
Jitendra Singh, the Indian Minister of State for Home Affairs announced in the upper house of the Indian parliament that only 808 Pandit (Hindu) families remain in the Kashmir Valley, according to the 2011 Census.
This week, the Indian Army was rocked by allegations that one of its soldiers, serving along the Indo-Pak border, was murdered, probably by his own colleagues.