- October 29, 2010 // 10 Comments
- December 2, 2010 // 8 Comments
- December 2, 2010 // 6 Comments
- August 23, 2011 // 4 Comments
- March 2, 2011 // 4 Comments
- September 19, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 16, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 15, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 12, 2012 // 0 Comments
- September 8, 2012 // 0 Comments
- By ragee1318, March 3, 2012
- By GRN Reddy, February 27, 2012
- By manoj mishra, January 11, 2012
- By Damien, January 5, 2012
- By Damien, January 4, 2012
The Indian defence ministry today announced that a total of 95 mini Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) will be purchased in the near future, to improve the aerial surveillance capabilities of the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the Indian Navy (IN).
The Switzerland based aerospace manufacturer Pilatus Aircraft Ltd claimed today that it has finalized a deal with the Indian Air Force (IAF), for the delivery of 75 PC-7 Mk II basic trainer aircraft.
Defence minister claims that PAF jets violated the Indian air space a total of 23 times during the 2009-12 period
The Indian Defence Minister AK Antony informed the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India that Pakistani Air Force (PAF) jets have violated the Indian air space a total of 23 times during the last three years.
According to the Indian armed forces, the Akash surface-to-air missile will be tested this Sunday, from the Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Orissa.
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd., the Switzerland based aircraft manufacturer is close to finalizing a Rs.2900 crore ($700 million) deal for the supply of basic jet trainers for the Indian Air Force (IAF).
Operation Shoor Veer, one of the biggest ever military exercises conducted by the Indian Armed Forces came to an end yesterday in the border state of Rajasthan.